Search results for 'fanfare and frippery'
This outstanding piece was winner of the NSOA composition contest. It is on several state contest lists and can be a valuable addition to your string music library. Best seller and a really neat two movement work!
- Written for: 2 - 3 Octaves of handbells
- Catalog number: 51672538
- Composer/Arranger: arr. Sondra Tucker
This intriguing march by Ken Henderson contains interesting melodies and some nice compositional surprises. The intimate overall style and clever use of instruments make this march a fine choice for your concert!
- Written for: 3 Octaves of handbells
- Catalog number: 51673126
- Composer/Arranger: Kevin McChesney
- Written for: 3 or 5 Octaves of handbells
- Catalog number: 51673334
- Composer/Arranger: Paul A. McKlveen